20/24 lessons per week
Manhattan Language offers a 12 week TOEFL Preparation Program with a customized curriculum. In this advanced-level class you will focus on improving the English reading, listening, writing and speaking skills you will need to succeed on the TOEFL exam. An experienced TOEFL teacher will help you prepare for each part of the exam with practice tests, computer-based learning, and helpful test-taking strategies.
- Take 6 full practice tests over the 12-week period.
- Learn supplemental skills such as note taking and vocabulary building.
- Learn strategies for each type of question in each section of the TOEFL test
- Learn time-management skills
- Develop skills that will help you in college or university
Students enrolled in the TOEFL Prep Program will have the following schedule:
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
TOEFL Start Dates for 2018: January 8, February 5, March 5, April 2, May 29, June 25, July 23, August 20, September 17, October 15, November 12, December 10
TOEFL Start Dates for 2019: January 7, February 4, March 4, April 1, April 29, May 28, June 24, July 22, August 19, September 16, October 14, November 11, December 9
The TOEFL Test Preparation Program is suitable for student visas (F-1).